Wireless Charging Guide
In 1831, Micheal Faraday introduces the concept of Magnetic Induction through which electric current get in and out without the use of any wire. Wireless charging is an Inductive charging that completely works on the Micheal concept of Magnetic induction. It allows users to charge their mobile phones or any other device without the use of any cable. and through a transmitter electric current gets in and through a receiver electric current get out.
After knowing wireless charging history, we will discuss
• What is a Qi charger and Qi charging standards (For wireless charging, a system should support Qi standards)?
• How do Wireless Chargers work?.
• Use of Phonecase/cover while wireless charging.
• List of Wireless Qi-ready mobile phones.
• Wireless chargers Advantages and Disadvantages.
• Wireless Car Chargers.
What is a Qi chaRead more
Review of Motorola Edge Plus
The Motorola edge is available starting April 30 in the United States. The price starts at $999. In the US, it is only available through Verizon. The Motorola Edge Plus has almost everything you’d hope for in flagship 5G phone. A snapdragon 865 chipset, a 5000mAh big battery, a Super AMOLED display with 90Hz of high refresh rate, and multiple rear cameras.
- Motorola Edge Plus Display & Design
- Camera Quality
- Hardware Specs
- Battery Quality
- Some other necessary specs
- Problems with Motorola Edge Plus
- Why we buy it?
Motorola Edge Plus Display & Design
Motorola Edge Plus uses the Android 10 operating system. It has a 6.7-inch waterfall display with Super ARead more